Following the COVID-19 Pandemic, the following protocol remains in place permanently for our patients arrival to the practice. This involves:
- The car park is available for patient use only.
- On arrival, patients can contact the reception team via telephone or via the intercom on the front or back door to inform us of your arrival.
- Patients can come into the waiting room at the time of their appointment if they wish to do so. Alternatively you can wait outside in the car park area.
- Patients are asked attend on their own (unless accompanying children for their appointments).
- Patients are asked to disinfect their hands on entering (and leaving) using the auto-dispense hand sanitisers at each entrance.
- The one-way system from the car park entrance door, through the practice, to the waiting room and main door will remain as much as reasonably practicable.